It didn’t help that I woke up this morning with a nasty cold. Really what the heck? I was totally fine yesterday, this morning I felt like I was hit by a ton of bricks. And kiddo, she didn’t even want to go to the park with her BFF for a few hours… shocking. So we had a not-so-lazy, lazy day. Not-so-lazy lazy day? Yes. We stayed in our ‘jamas all day but I did make a to do list, and almost completed everything. The day is still young, it’s only 4pm, so I will probably get a few more of these things done. As you can see, Canvases is on this list… arg!
I finished the “Myles” canvas pretty quickly. I only had a few details left to finish up. I think it turned out pretty good for a novice painter. Then I just stared at the blank ninth canvas. After finishing a few other to do items, I painted it orange, thinking that corner needed a bit of orange. Now what? I don’t know. I thought of a carrot or an orange, but I think that’s the color talking to me. Making me bonkers!
Canvases Left to Right starting at top:
- Hubby’s Quote: he has always wanted this saying hanging in the house, he finally got it
- 3: The power of the number 3, we are a 3 person family, I have a connection to the number 3.
- ARG!: help!
- Myles: our kitty
- Our wedding logo: we had a beach-y, picnic-y, laid back kind of party wedding
- Chevron glitter stripes
- Kiddo’s painting: stripes because “she wanted to”
- Kiddo’s heart hands
- My quote: it speaks to me, I like it.
This last canvas is making me crazy. I looked back to my sketch book where i sketched and jotted down ideas for this project. Funny- I wrote down 9 canvases, but had 8 drawn and 8 ideas circled. Guess I couldn’t count that day. The ideas I scratched then, still don’t work.