I have wonderful friends, and two of them are also starting their adventures in blogging. Magazine Mom & Beautiful Objects are both taking on the challenge by The Nester, 31 days of blogs in October. I thought why not, I could do that too.
After reading the challenge I immediately knew what my blogging theme would be. I am working on getting ready for my first craft show, it’s in 8 weeks. So I am going to blog about all the craziness of preparing of my first craft show while being a mom, wife, June Clever want-to-be, school board member, and free-lance designer. (why not add one more thing into my to do list)
Follow me along on my adventures of sewing, cutting, creating, figuring out the business end, mishaps, melt downs, and pure stress of getting ready for a craft show. It will be interesting!
Links to all “31 day” posts:
- day 1: hindsight to a meltdown
- day 2: deciding to be in a craft show
- day 3: how much stuff do I make?
- day 4: business card designs
- day 5: the friday tip, freezer paper
- day 6: scraps of vintage fabric
- day 7: cutting, cutting, cutting
- day 8: sorry my platter is full
- day 9: the art (not so much) of photographing
- day 10: how do you keep track of inventory?
- day 11: show me the money!
- day 12: the friday tip, an evening work basket
- day 13: working in a proper studio
- day 14: garage sale finds for projects
- day 15: do you have any buttons?
- day 16: favorite books (of the moment)
- day 17: hang tags…oye
- day 18: emotions and pumpkins
- day 19: the friday tip~ cut once, sew once, repeat
- day 20: why didn’t I know this? (another tip)
- day 21: booth display~ inspiration
- day 22: booth display~ some technical bits
- day 23: booth display~ sketches
- day 24: booth display~ what to wear?
- day 25: booth display~ signs, signs, everywhere there’s signs
- day 26: the friday tip~ old school transfers
- day 27: oh no…maybe not
- day 28: 9 tips
- day 29: inventory check in
- day 30: the BIG day check list
- day 31: being realistic